1015 Norwood Park Blvd
Austin, TX 78753
As a volunteer at GreenWorks you will take apart donated computers. After removing and separating internal computer components, 20% of the parts are resold and the other 80% are recycled with Dell Reconnect.
Minimum of 5 Volunteers needed for Saturdays